NOTE: For yearbook purposes, the due date to get your photo taken from Lifetouch is February 28 and the due date to upload a photo of your choice is April 15.
Students may now submit their own portraits for the yearbook. Please do so by April 15. Click below for directions. It’s easy.
You can still get your portrait taken at Prestige Portraits by February 28 if you prefer that portrait be included in the yearbook. Call them at (410) 644-7700 for details. You must not do anything if you have already had Lifetouch take your portrait.
Click here for answers to your questions.
Yearbook Senior Portrait Guidelines:
- Students may provide their own appropriate, celebratory attire for senior portraits as defined by the student and/or their family in lieu of tuxedo/gown options
- Attire is not gender specific
- Celebratory attire is not limited to any particular color scheme (i.e, black and white only, etc.)
- As always, traditional tuxedos and gown drapes will be available to students as one of their portrait options. Students have the choice to exercise personal preference in wearing either the studio-provided tuxedo, gown drape, or their own attire for their senior portrait.
- Senior portrait attire should be free of written statements, corporate logos, or images of people (to avoid the potential for offensive or controversial content). Symbols that may be construed as written statements may receive further consideration/review, as appropriate.